Monday, February 6, 2012

Busy busy

Forgive me as I am kind of slacking with updated this blog. These next few weeks are going to be very hectic. I only have two weeks left at work and three weeks left in the state of Florida. I have to get my fully furnished two bedroom apartment fully packed up before my hubby flies in. Once he is here, we have to go get the moving truck and load it up and hit the road. It'll take us approximately two days to make the drive. Not fun at all.

So this was my last weekend of "freedom" before the big move. Friday was spent finishing getting my name changed and few other errands. Saturday was spent at my parents getting my car tunes up and packing some stuff up that I still have there. Of course I got to have a wonderful free meal of smoked chicken wings!!

Then of course there was today, SuperBowl Sunday! Today I went to a coworker's for his annual party. I will miss getting to go to all of the other parties he has. By request I made Jalapeno poppers.

I made them for last year's 4th of July Party and they were gone within 30mins, today they were gone in about 20 and I made more this time than last. Such a simple and amazing recipe my dad came up.


I had a lot of fun at the party. Played some poker, had interesting conversations, and of course watched the game and commercials! Not only did the team I was going for win I also won some money for one of the square sheets we had. Overall it was a good weekend, just wish hubby could have been here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment